The Monthly Mojo
Exclusively for TeamTom Teachers
What to do instead of watching a movie…Students can:
- Create a board game.
- Have a day of free research (read, internet, and create something).
- Explore creating podcasts.
- Create sketchnote videos.
- Experiment with genius hour.
- Create thematic blogs.
- Maker projects.
- History mystery.
- Try out these 10 ways to integrate technology and writing.
Reclaiming Our Calling, by Brad Gustafson
Kids are more than numbers. You hold more than a job. Why then do so many pressures make you feel less than the hero you are? Why are so many teachers facing feelings of burnout?
Through a series of interwoven stories, this genre-busting book will empower you to do just that.
Practical solutions and pragmatic takeaways include:
- Talk about learning that lasts in tangible terms
- Teach on behalf of the whole learner and see strengths like never before
- Take authentic steps toward meaningful change regardless of the role you’re in
- Hold on to the heart, mind, and hope of this incredible calling
New & Upcoming
Spiral WarmUps is receiving another major upgrade. Literacy learning sequences are available for grades 2-5. You’re going to love this!
Learn More: https://spiralwarmups.com/new-literacy-sequences/
- School Health and Teacher Self-Care, Mafost Mashup
- Why You Shouldn’t Grade Everything, Teach Better Talk